Just for fun - Which X-Men Are You?

My friend came across this quiz after I had her take the Chocolate Lover's one from my previous post. I guess she thought it was fun because the chocolate one came out pretty accurate. And since we're fans of X-Men, she thought it would be fun. Indeed it was.

She came out to be "Cyclops", and the description was hilariously similar to the kind of person she is. She's got this look that really could "kill" if it were indeed possible. I have no doubt that the meaning of the phrase "If looks could kill" was derived from someone who had a look like hers - just once sharp glance/stare, and you were disintegrated on the spot.




You Are Cyclops



Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.

You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.



Power: force beams from your eyes


So then I took mine. And..... the outcome was even more hilarious. I don't see this to be similar, but my friend rolled over with laughter. Did that mean she thought there was some similarity between this X-Men and me???? I didn't find out - she was laughing too hard....




You Are Mystique



Sneaky and duplicitous, you're likely to use your powers for evil.

You're eternally young looking, people don't realize how old you really are!



Powers: Shapeshifting - you can impersonate other people or become a monster


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Successful Summer

A Happy Ending for the Dog Drama

Reunion in Jo'burg