Aruba Ariba!

My trip to Aruba was a celebration of my 30th birthday! Yes, me... 30. I hardly look it. I got a few puzzled looks when people asked me what school I went to and I said that I have been out of school for a while. At the airport, a lady was taking statistical surveys and asking some questions. When it came to the age question, she asked me to point to an age group. I pointed to the "30 - 39" since I turned 30 a couple of weeks ago, and she had this look on her face, fleeting but there nonetheless, like I had chosen the wrong age bracket. But she had enough calm and poise not to question my choice.

Anyway, our trip to Aruba was great! It was quite an adventure, with bumpy rides, mysterious roads, quiet towns, blue and beautiful beaches, windy and humid weather, laughs, tans, sunburns, and much much more! There will be several more posts to come with respect to our trip, be sure! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Successful Summer

A Happy Ending for the Dog Drama

Reunion in Jo'burg