Give me quotes


Quotes....I like quotes and am frequently in the habit of collecting them. I have a list, quite long list, of good quotes that I like to refer to now and then, or post on my other blog, or just pass along to friends if I find them profound or particularly poignant at a certain point in time. There's something quite delightful in finding a quote that conveys an idea so perfectly or contains a bit of wisdom or makes me nod my head in a thoughtful manner. Some of my favorite quotes come from Gandhi and Abraham Lincoln while others are simply old proverbs. Yet other favorite quotes of mine come from people I did not know until I stumbled across their quote. I enjoy that though - as it allows me to learn about a new person.

Here's one I'll share with you today:

“If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark

I also have a section at the bottom of this blog where I have a quote to share. Check it out from time to time; it does change. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Happy Ending for the Dog Drama

A Successful Summer

Reunion in Jo'burg