East Coast to West Coast



I went back to the West Coast - Los Angeles to be exact - for about 10 days. I think it was the busiest 10 days of any type of "vacation" I've ever had. I'm still tired and I've been back in New York for two days now. Of course I haven't had time to rest since I've been back until today, but that's another blog entry (no worries...no real crazy adventures this time).

It's always nice to get back to family and friends, and familiar surroundings. But it was less familiar to me this time in that it was more poignant that I didn't live there anymore. But I had a good time, albeit a hectic time, and did practically everything on my "to-do" list except for one chocolate store that my friend Sylvia was raving about - it closes on Sundays and Mondays. :(

What was my list? Well, aside from scurrying about for fundraising, there were some people I *HAD* to see and some hang-outs I *HAD* to go to. I had to go to the beach, eat at Cha Cha Chicken (see picture below), go to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, go to happy hour with my friends, and eat some Persian ice cream.

Now I get to look forward to a continent to continent jump..... How tired do you think that'll make me? Hee hee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Successful Summer

A Happy Ending for the Dog Drama

Reunion in Jo'burg