Back in New York

I have been back in New York for almost a week now, and have been adjusting to life back in the States after being gone for 6 weeks. It is hard to be back, even though it is good to be back where I can turn on the faucet and get hot water without waiting an hour or two, and where there are no scheduled or unexpected blackouts once, twice, or even up to 4 times a day. And I cannot say enough about how much I missed the internet service we get here in the States, as you will see in my later entries. The lack of appropriate internet has kept me from updating you on these blogs since I left Durban, South Africa. So I will try to catch you up on all my experiences and my stories throughout the next few weeks. :)

It is also wonderful to be back in my own car! And I've missed my friends and family, but I also miss the friends I've made back in Malawi and elsewhere. So my return home is bittersweet....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Successful Summer

A Happy Ending for the Dog Drama

Reunion in Jo'burg