Four years and blogging....

I have been blogging for four years now, wow. I just looked back at my entries and had to laugh at some of them. It's amazing how time flies, and all the more amazing how people change - me in particular. The past four years have taken me through so many adventures and so many different places - physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. And I'm glad to see it and recognize it. I'd like to think that those adventures have influenced me to become a more mature and better person, without losing the ability to be light-hearted and child-like. :) I think, for me, it's a terrible thing to have not made any change for the better in oneself, even if the change may be ever so small; and, it is also a lamentable thing to lose one's ability to be child-like - two things I continue to strive for, among others. :D  I'm looking forward to the next four years, and looking forward to the next batch of adventures! And of course, I'll blog as much as time permits! :) Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Successful Summer

A Happy Ending for the Dog Drama

Reunion in Jo'burg