Kid Logic

I enjoy talking with kids cuz they say the funniest things. It's so refreshing how kids see the world sometimes--simple and matter-of-fact. I babysit my landlords' kids, and one of them is a little over 2 years old. Today I decided to brave the trampoline with him and after a lot of jumping, running, and falling over me, he stopped to sit down and have this conversation with me:
Harrison, 2 years old, to me: "Can you hold my feet?" 
Me: "Why?" 
Harrison: "I don't want them any more." 
Me: "You don't want them anymore?" 
Harrison: "Yeah." 
Me: "But they don't come off." 
Harrison: "My shoes come off." 
Me, trying not to laugh: "Yeah, but your feet don't." 
Harrison: "Does your feet come off?" 
Now that's what I call "kid logic". And I think it made my day. LOL!

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah, Kids are highly "creative"

Popular posts from this blog

A Happy Ending for the Dog Drama

A Successful Summer

Reunion in Jo'burg