Donate to the ICRC for aid to Lebanon

I'm watching the news and reading the internet news. It seems I can't get enough these days. But at the same time, it breaks my heart to watch it and I don't know why I'm so stuck to it. Every day I pray for my friend, and every day, I hope for some sort of cease-fire to ease the suffering of innocent people on both sides of the border. I worry about my friend, some days more than others. And now, 27 days into this crisis I see that supplies in Lebanon are dwindling. Surprised? No. It was inevitable. But again, my thoughts turn to those we know in Lebanon. I need to find out. I will try to find out tomorrow.

Today I plan to donate to the ICRC. I feel like I need to do something more than just pray. I've asked members of my church if they're willing to donate with me. Hopefully we can make some sort of contribution altogether. Stop by the ICRC website at www.icrc.org and take a look; make a donation if you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Successful Summer

A Happy Ending for the Dog Drama

Reunion in Jo'burg